For the past decade, Provider Preferred Home Health Home has delivered the highest level of quality care by promoting the safe and cost-effective delivery of home health services. Today, we are a recognized industry leader and continue to provide exceptional care to the greater Chicagoland marketplace creating affinity and loyalty.
Home health care is proven to be one of the most effective components of the changing healthcare system in this country, not only in helping people heal and thrive, but also in decreasing costs. People are happier, heal faster, and are more productive when living at home.
Provider Preferred Home Health is working hard to lead the way in working with payors, facilities, physicians, senior living communities and other health care organizations to find the best and most innovative ways to bring a variety of health care options to the home. Today, even highly technical procedures – once thought only appropriate in a hospital or clinic setting – are being offered to patients in their own homes.
We are proud of ourselves and our organization, and the difference we make in the lives of those we assist. All of our contributions are important. All of our efforts count. We do our best every day, for every customer, knowing that even the ordinary things we do can have an exceptional influence if done in extraordinary ways, with energy, passion and a steadfast dedication to do things right.
We set high standards for service excellence, dependability, dedication and professionalism, understanding that they define our reputation, success and customer satisfaction.
We exhibit our commitment to our beliefs and values through our pledge to:
- Treat all of our customers and employees with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Communicate openly and honestly, listen carefully and respond thoughtfully.
- Keep our promises – to our customers, payors and our fellow employees.
- Foster a spirit of cooperation and teamwork that values diversity in ideas and talents.
- Contribute to a work environment that is friendly, fun, caring and sensitive to work/family balance.
- Distinguish, praise and celebrate the efforts and achievements of our everyday heroes who help make our organization great.
- Encourage continued professional growth through training and career mobility.
- Design and deliver a care model that promotes customer independence and wellness.
- Refer other health care professionals who share our values to serve our patients when needed.
- Share who we are and what we do so more consumers can benefit from the Provider Preferred experience.